Australia Kit

Aamir

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi
i have made 2 latest Australian Kit.
i want some members to try the kit. And tell me how was the kit so i can make changes
so can u please give me your emails
Thank you :)
u can see a screen shot of the Kit below

rajboy

School Cricketer
hi aamir
the picture is not displayed......anyway if u can ..can u send me the kit.....i'll try it out

my id is rajesh_kr18@hotmail

thanks in advance

Aamir

School Cricketer
hi
can any body tell me how to Put an image on the Post , i have tried to put it in my Austalian kit topic but no one is seeing that , only a X ,
plz tell me
bye

Aamir

School Cricketer
Thanks siskue , i have sent u the screen and also the kit
:)

SCHUMY

Club Cricketer
here is the screen of AAmir's Aus Kit.........i think the first kit is better than the second ........any way great work on the kits
aamir.jpg

but one problem ........try make the logo on the chest a bit small..........other wise its great

J

jonah

Excellent kit, but I was watching the ODI v SA earlier and noticed that the Oz kit doesn't have the 'Travelex' logo on it now, and a 'VB' logo on the opposite side of the chest to the badge.

babai

School Cricketer
Hi Amir,

I am babai and I am a great fan of you and sisku as I like the kits you guys make.You guys (Sisku,You and Zim) are really coolas you rellay care for the BLC site and have done a good job in Changing the whole appearence of the game. Amir can you please mail me the two australian kits to me at [email protected]. Also Amir I have noticed that whenever I use your Pakistani Kit in D3D Mode while in BLC the skinjobs (Kits) change to skin color which looks very odd. Do u know hoe to fix this ? With Kits that sisku made it doesnot happen. Please mail me the australian kit & also tell me how to implement the same correctely in the game.

Waiting for your reply.
Babai.

[email protected]

Aamir

School Cricketer
hi
I will put the Vb logo and send it to all of u ok
bye
Aamir
i am also trying to make cool sun glasses !!

Aamir

School Cricketer
hi can some one tell me where are the Vb logos and Travelex logo located on the kits ?
thanks
i have not seen the match between Australia and Sa
bye
Aamir

Users who are viewing this thread