Australia player approached by bookmaker

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Well done to whoever the player is! If it wasn't for the ACSU's education, who knows what might have happened.

The Australian team management has filed a report with the ICC's Anti-Corruption and Security Unit after a player was approached by a man suspected of links to illegal bookmaking. Cricinfo has learned the approach was made in the bar of the team's London hotel, the Royal Kensington Garden, following Australia's Ashes defeat at Lord's in July.

Australia report bookie approach to ICC | Cricket News | The Ashes - England v Australia 2009 | Cricinfo.com

P

pcfan123

Guys dont worry, I was the one who approached Michael Clarke, apparently free life time supply of hair gel was not enough for him to throw away the ashes. Oh well, maybe I'll have better luck trying to bribe the saffers this winter.

D

Dutch

Guys dont worry, I was the one who approached Michael Clarke, apparently free life time supply of hair gel was not enough for him to throw away the ashes. Oh well, maybe I'll have better luck trying to bribe the saffers this winter.

Apparently part of the package was a night out with Stuart Broard. Some were tempted but others declined saying they preferred men. (I know, below the belt, literally!):)

Users who are viewing this thread