Australia vs England - ICC WC T20: Winner

D

Dutch

Mmmm, is going to be a very tight game this. Being patriotic I am going for England but it is going to be one hell of a battle to get there.

WestIndian

vBookie Team
Biding my time, building up my confidence. Plus I first want to put a truckload on the FA Cup!:)

At $0.25?? These are much better odds, come on you know guys will take your lead, and I have made this one with other options, Most 6s, Most Runs in 1st 6 overs!! Money to be made, bet, bet, bet!!

D

Dutch

At $0.25?? These are much better odds, come on you know guys will take your lead, and I have made this one with other options, Most 6s, Most Runs in 1st 6 overs!! Money to be made, bet, bet, bet!!

Ha ha! You are good at your job!!! Why not tempt me with some "special customer" odds!!!????:):p

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
anyone can see australia will win this hands down.
I can't see that, the likes of Sidebutt, a tough girl and and Brenson(as called by callum) can take hell out of Australian batting.
Kieswetter and Lumb has shown that they can be called the best opening pair till now, followed by two inform guys known as KP and EM. a solid batting lineup, a solid bowling lineup.

Even Pakistan dominated 80% of the game and I was just feeling like breaking my TV.

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
After seeing what happened to Pakistan, its very unlikely that the Aussies are gonna lose this. Go Aussies, time for the Ashes Revenge!!

Users who are viewing this thread