Australian Domestic Cricket

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Whoa Hughes has moved along quickly. Last I checked he was 20 or something and Rorher was about the same score. Hughes is ripping apart McGain, must bring back memories of SA for both.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Warner was looking good too, I think the lunch break stuffed him up. Congrats to Hughes first century of the season.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
O'Keefe I can understand hes a dam handy batter but Starc wow. Admittedly the Victoria attack is pretty crap but the similarities between Starc and Johnson starting to get freaky. Holland also out bowled McGain so that will throw a spanner in the work when Victoria get their pacemen back.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Jaques and Khawaja with 100s today, Jaques and Hughes seem to be trading blows. One gets a 50 then the other follows.

Starc continues his great form with 2 wickets and Lambert surprised with 3. White and David Hussey both failed for the match.

ajdude

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Whoa, someone give me a medal. The whole 9 or so weeks that Inside Cricket has been on, I've forgotten to watch it. Tonight, things changed, I watched it. It wasn't amazing, actually.

Robelinda

International Coach
Inside Cricket is very lame these days. They just dont have guys on who are worth listening to. Get Jeff Thomson, Rod Hogg, Greg Matthews, Kerry O'Keefe and you have a show.

tomie89

School Cricketer
Khawaja Is Having A great Year So Far Shouldent Be To Long Till We Se Him Playing For Australia HOPEFULLY

TumTum

International Cricketer
I doubt Hughes will play in the Test match. It's a shame he now can't go play in the FRC against Victoria.

Users who are viewing this thread