Australian Domestic Cricket

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Predicting NSW to tear through Tassie in the first session today. Get rid of Cowan and the rest will follow.

Poor decision saving Cowan's ass just now.. If he hit it - caught behind. If it was pad - lbw.

Last edited:

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Well guess they evened it out with the Cosgrove wicket. Sounds like Cummins is swinging it both ways, can't wait to catch the replay. I notice he was averaging 140km/h and bowled one at 146km/h.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I missed the last half an hour before lunch, so didn't see Cosgrove's wicket. Glad they tweaked another one up I guess :lol

I didn't realise Cummins was steaming in so fast, looking like a great prospect and getting experience in a FC final this early in his career is surely a good thing.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
Well guess they evened it out with the Cosgrove wicket. Sounds like Cummins is swinging it both ways, can't wait to catch the replay. I notice he was averaging 140km/h and bowled one at 146km/h.
You'll probably see the late inswinging yorker to Cosgrove a few times (you may even have felt the aftershock). He was taking the ball away from the left handers; often beating the edge; and then bringing one in. He didn't bowl badly, in fact it was a mesmerising spell, but a more seasoned bowler might have applied a simpler and more direct plan.

Users who are viewing this thread