Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka 2nd Test 2009

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
This is all going bad for me. Prasanna Jayawardene opened the innings and got a duck. I decided to take one Sri Lankan opener between Vandort and Warnapura and I took Vandort and he isn't even playing.

A good thing is that I now took Dilshan. He scored 100 runs of 93 balls. And I see Kapugedera is playing. I would have included him in my team if I knew he would be playing.

Akash00

Panel of Selectors
It's going fine for me, I don't have Prasanna in my team, have Dilshan, Mortaza and Shakib as captain. Hope Shakib gets a ton.:p

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Actually he got a century already. He is now on 1-102 of 24 overs. I need some more wickets from Mortaza.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
This is all going bad for me. Prasanna Jayawardene opened the innings and got a duck. I decided to take one Sri Lankan opener between Vandort and Warnapura and I took Vandort and he isn't even playing.

same here ZZ

Akash00

Panel of Selectors
Shakib ruins it for me with a golden duck.:crying It's all over for me.:(

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
It's good to have Ashraful in your team at the moment, but I don't have him. Also Warnapura is the one who needs to get out quickly.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
i gave up ...pft 2 of the arent even playing! no Mash! droped Dilshan at the last moment...

1st Shakib as captain then..took Mendis as captain, dont know if that makes any difference. both got 4 wickers...made ducks too

WestIndian

vBookie Team
akash00; said:
Shakib ruins it for me with a golden duck.:crying It's all over for me.:(

Yes he has certainly messed things up for me, same for Mahela, Kumar and Tamim Iqbal with his golden duck. I knew Mendis was going to be a problem for these guys and might even be worst in the second inning. I need the SL openers to get some big runs on day 3 for me.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
It's actually good that Shakib Al Hasan got a duck, because some people have him as captain. And it's better to have Vandort then Iqbal at the moment. Some people got Rahim as their wicketkeeper, so hopefully this time Prasanna Jayawardene will make a lot of runs.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Hopefully Samaraweera will get a century, so he can maximize my bonus points. Ashraful is really becoming a problem with his runs and wickets.

WestIndian

vBookie Team
Hopefully Samaraweera will get a century, so he can maximize my bonus points. Ashraful is really becoming a problem with his runs and wickets.

Man am not even going to comment, just want this one over so we can move on, I have a golden duck, Kumar and Mahela and Tamim did not help me at all, I do hope that Dilshan and Samaraweera each gets a century, at least help keep me in the top 10!!!

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
No Dilshan or Samarweera. Bye Bye game. :p

Users who are viewing this thread