Batracer: F1 2010 PC Championship Season 4

ursonly11

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
If no crashes happens to Sauber we might retain the no. 1 spot in constructors champ.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Dreadful last two races has seen me slip away drastically. Going to need some podiums if I want to get back in the fight for 3rd/4th/5th.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Poor race for me has let Abhas get a lead on me now.

But I shan't give up!

:p

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
I'm now just 2 points away from 3'rd place in the tournament standings! :) What's more, Mercedes is now on second place in the constructors championship. What a late season comeback...

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Really want to participate in Season 5. I'm alright at BATRacer. In 11 races (Not including my mid season and private races), I've finished 9 races, got 2 podiums, 1 pole and a total of 72 points and 2 fastest laps. I've also got another 3 podiums in my previous mid season game. Also should have had a win when I led for around 30 laps and lost on the last few laps and finished in third.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
I'm now just 2 points away from 3'rd place in the tournament standings! :) What's more, Mercedes is now on second place in the constructors championship. What a late season comeback...

Good luck going trying for 2nd In driver's championship.. 1st is mine ;)
And yeah, same for constructors. Our team rocks :D

We have the worst car.Even better setups not helping.But its still fun and challenging.

Yeah, it's frustrating when you can't win despite everything you do right.
Try a new strategy. I did a strategy re-think, and it's working fine for me so far.

Just had my wort race.. Qualified last, and had my first retirement of the season! But, as luck would have it.. Still managed a point out of that disaster :p

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Cannot believe it! Abhas you are pure evil. You have the Championship in the bag and yet you steal my best opportunity of winning a race on the penultimate lap. That's 3 second placed finishes in a row. On a roll though, I reckon I can pick up 3rd with a bit of luck and no place snatching.

Users who are viewing this thread