Batracer: F1 2010 PC Championship Season 4

I'm 9th with RDF on 10th spot. Can somebody explain what we got to do to better our chances? How to setup everything, I mean? And also I feel RDF isn't much involved in this.

Read Abhas' quote on the last page. Also, like I said, read the guides on BATracer itself. The one about tyres is a good one. Go to 'File' at the top and then click 'Help'.

I dont think we can push Sauber very hard. I did not know that it was worse than Force India.

Gutted I couldn't get past Chez at the end there, If i had straight away I could've chased down 5th and maybe even 4th. Poor result in truth but Abhas did pretty good.

A solid 4th and 5th for the Mernandez team, i'll take it. Had a 100% set up, but I blew my tyres out during practice, which was why you may have seen my interesting tactic of pitting in the 3rd lap!

EDIT: I think we need to help out the Fierce Indians!

Woop.

Good race that I just about hung on at the end when Abhas was really pushing me. Good job I had a brilliant pit stop or else I doubt I'd of won to be honest.

Should be a good season I think; when people start to get into it it could be very close.

i have plans for the future guys.

it's called a career league:

it consists of the following;

Season 1: Karting (When released)
Season 2: F3
Season 3: GP2
Season 4: F1

The results of one season determine the teams for next year.

That actually doesn't sound like too much of a bad idea.

I'm 9th with RDF on 10th spot. Can somebody explain what we got to do to better our chances? How to setup everything, I mean? And also I feel RDF isn't much involved in this.

Don't worry. We're gonna kick arse this race. Also, I don't post in this topic much. I have however chosen to be active on the batracer website.

And yes Ollie, we need help :help

rahuldravidfan added 2 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

Edit- 2010... yo, you've missed the free practice. Give the car a few runs atleast :facepalm

A solid 4th and 5th for the Mernandez team, i'll take it. Had a 100% set up, but I blew my tyres out during practice, which was why you may have seen my interesting tactic of pitting in the 3rd lap!

EDIT: I think we need to help out the Fierce Indians!
You know I think it worked out brilliantly. You had some time wasted as well due to something I don't remember, during the pit stop, otherwise you might have finished a position up!

To be honest, I think this new rule about no refuelling is complete bollocks.

I was planning to sign up for this before, but was feeling too lazy.

I signed up just now, and realised you guys already started. -_- Oh well.

You should have posted that you're interested. We would have kept it open for you.
Anyway, maybe you can join in Midseason if you want, or next season.

Users who are viewing this thread