battin....

rash_schumi

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
yoooooo guyz.............how do we do the batting in the game?????????.............bowling department is very good .................plz .teach me the timin shots..............

rash_schumi said:
yoooooo guyz.............how do we do the batting in the game?????????.............bowling department is very good .................plz .teach me the timin shots..............

1. Learn to type
2. Perhaps let up on the full stops a bit
3. How are people supposed to teach you shot timing? You can't TELL someone how, it's to do with judging it for yourself. Go to the practise nets you lazy sod!

Haha, good English. Practise in the nets and play the game on easy mode until you can actually play well timed shots and can build competitive innings. Good luck

lazy_chesnut said:
1. Learn to type
2. Perhaps let up on the full stops a bit
3. How are people supposed to teach you shot timing? You can't TELL someone how, it's to do with judging it for yourself. Go to the practise nets you lazy sod!
Arrogant post

Use the nets, practice lots and be PATIENT!

If you play on easy mode it'll be too easy and wont help you time shots etc. This was certainly the case in C2004 I assume its the same with C2005. It didnt matter which shot you hit, front or back foot, as long as you pretty much timed it well enough you hit it fine.

Users who are viewing this thread