Batting at test cricket

badvintage

International Cricketer
I bat well but I waste a lot of minutes, is there anyway I could reduce that?

Watson33

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Up the batsmen's aggression. That way he'll play more shots and score more runs. But there's always a risk he may get himself out if you up his aggression too much, too early.

badvintage

International Cricketer
Just played my best game with Pakistan, scoring over 600+ and winning the test game by 160+ runs.

Watson33

Club Cricketer
How's yours going?

I didn't take the England captaincy on mine. I'm still doing a domestic save as Worcestershire. Into my 4th season, main aim is to get out of division 2 into division 1. Went on a bit of losing streak in the 20 over cup and don't have much of a chance of qualifying for the quarters. In the challenge trophy i'm top of my group though!

badvintage

International Cricketer
I didn't take the England captaincy on mine. I'm still doing a domestic save as Worcestershire. Into my 4th season, main aim is to get out of division 2 into division 1. Went on a bit of losing streak in the 20 over cup and don't have much of a chance of qualifying for the quarters. In the challenge trophy i'm top of my group though!

I'm think of doing an England domestic team but I don't know what team to pick and how the youth players work.

Watson33

Club Cricketer
I'm think of doing an England domestic team but I don't know what team to pick and how the youth players work.

Your youth players are available to sign in the transfer windows and also some are promoted to your 1st XI for you to have as a trial almost. As for teams, take your pick.

badvintage

International Cricketer
Your youth players are available to sign in the transfer windows and also some are promoted to your 1st XI for you to have as a trial almost. As for teams, take your pick.

I'll probably start a career soon but first I need to get ICC 2012 :D

Users who are viewing this thread