Beijing Blitzers Team Thread for 2009- "From Beijing to North Pole,We are the best at cricket"

shalin_hitter

Club Cricketer
I think you can go ahead and try to make a stadium .
Kieron a team can have only 4 owners per team.but I promise that this year we will be giving each and every active player some reward unlike last year

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hello guys and I am very happy to be here at Beijing. I always wanted to play for this club, I had agreed to join this club before the start of last season but made it public to my ex-team Vatican Victors at the end of last season. I am happy to be here and lets hope to win the title this season.

So now its training time before the new season starts. Here you go with the clubs new training jerseys and new training tracksuit.

trainingkt.png

tracksuit.png

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Wait Shantanu, have BB already paid for you? Because you can 'officially' be a part of this side until they've bought you in the transfer period.

Just saying this to make sure you guys don't forget to put in an offer for Shantanu during the Transfer Period. Have you guys already negotiated a price for him with VV?

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Wait Shantanu, have BB already paid for you? Because you can 'officially' be a part of this side until they've bought you in the transfer period.

Just saying this to make sure you guys don't forget to put in an offer for Shantanu during the Transfer Period. Have you guys already negotiated a price for him with VV?

I have taken over as the 25% owner of this club...

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
I'll look into this problem, I didn't know Shantanu played for VV last season.

Burnsy1

Club Cricketer
aslong as we don't get into trouble for it, it's all good.

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Hello guys and I am very happy to be here at Beijing. I always wanted to play for this club, I had agreed to join this club before the start of last season but made it public to my ex-team Vatican Victors at the end of last season. I am happy to be here and lets hope to win the title this season.

So now its training time before the new season starts. Here you go with the clubs new training jerseys and new training tracksuit.

trainingkt.png

tracksuit.png
well mate, Can I be PMed the basic white templates of these please..??

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Well, you have a large squad.

And hey, Man D only get one pick! You guys are well off comparatively!

Users who are viewing this thread