Benaud retires from England commentary

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
themuel1 said:
I was invited, but I can't because my sixth form starts tommorow! :mad: :(

I take it your going though Stevie?

Oh yes, anything to try and make David Morgan and his other muppets look like idiots.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
afridi118 said:
finally we migh see jim maxell with some bdy else if benud quits
Richie Benaud will still be commentating in Australia so there's a high chance that he will appear in Cricket 06. :cool:
Jim Maxwell is a commentator on the Radio. I think he should be replaced by someone else. How about Michael Slater? He'd be good. :)

themuel1

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
SkateBoarder said:
Richie Benaud will still be commentating in Australia so there's a high chance that he will appear in Cricket 06. :cool:
Jim Maxwell is a commentator on the Radio. I think he should be replaced by someone else. How about Michael Slater? He'd be good. :)

Yeah, Michael Slater would be good, he's entertaining to listen to. However, I think any commentator will get boring in a game.

Hariz

International Cricketer
SkateBoarder said:

Oh man not again !!! I admit he was a gr8 commentator but he is kind of a classic guy with all the old comments and observations !!! Hopefully he will be replaced by someone else in Cricket 06 !!! Otherwise :( We'll (or I) will have to bear this agony of listening to Benaud again and loose all the fun in the game !!

Andrew G

Club Cricketer
I'd like Maxwell to be in the commentary in the next game,
but also agree that having 3-5 commentators would be much
more interesting. Slater would be one I'd like...

That West Indies bloke that commentated during the Ashes would
also be good, can't remember his name unfortunately...

Users who are viewing this thread