Your Cricket Best bowling figures

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
1/18 off 1 over. Maybe that's why I haven't bowled all season. Mind you I'm a batsmen so whatever wickets come my way, I'll take em.

1iram1

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Have the tournament in 4 weeks. The team was announced 3 weeks ago. Have to retain the trophy like the last 2 years.

Jakester1288

School Cricketer
3/4 in juniors. 2/15 this season in rep, last season I had a match winning 2/32 in grade, because in combination with my junior friend, we had 7 wickets to fall in 10 overs, he took 4, I took 2, then there was a run out, where I threw it to him, off his bowling. My 2 were in 3 balls, that match was epic.

Alright. Since, I've taken up off spin. The first game of rep bowling it, I took 5/5, and won us the game. We made 140 odd, they were 2/49 when I came on after drinks, got them 77 all out. The momentum from this won us the final against them, 2 games later.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
what kinda ████ is this? you have final after 3 games?

5/5 :laugh

Jakester1288

School Cricketer
what kinda ████ is this? you have final after 3 games?

5/5 :laugh

No, I took up off spin for the last 3 games. Previously bowling first change medium pace until the last 3 games.

What, don't you believe my 5fa? The rep team doesn't actually have a website, if it did I'd link you to the results section to prove it. I've got the ball with the date, bowling figures and 'First 5 wicket haul' written on it, but I doubt you're going to believe that.

Jakester1288

School Cricketer
Haha, nah they were all LBW, bowled or caught (first slip took that). It was 31st of January, my memory doesn't go back that far!

Jakester1288 added 1 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

BTW, I've been searching the MyCricket section of the Cricket Australia website, and for some reason, the 2009/10 rep teams have not been loaded on. I'm disappointed, now that MacLovin, and no one else for that matter, will believe me.

Dabi

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My best figures:
Test 4-day (6-80 sth)
ODI (30 over match) 7-17 [2 batsmen DNB]
T20: 4-16 or 18.

Users who are viewing this thread