Best Service Provider(Mobiles)According to you?

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
I love T-Mobile. I've got unlimited internet usage on 3g, 400 texts (more than enough for me) etc plus 3 other lines on the same contract for 80 bucks a month. Plus, it's GSM.

Great.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Airtel for me, and sid, Airtel simply rocks here in Delhi. My plan is 250 bucks a month, in which I get 500 Mins to any mobile free, after that 30p call to any mobile, and flat 50p call to land lines. 50p SMS, though I don't use them much. It doesn't get any better. ;)

Oh, and in Broadband, nothing even comes CLOSE to Airtel at the moment. Would you believe it? 1600 odd bucks a month and 1 MBPS in day and 2 MBPS in night, all unlimited.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am only one using Tata, Airtel, Vodafone and RIM in my home. Rest all are on Airtel.

I just hate the non DND compliance. That Airtel Broadband rocks. Thinking of getting on go internet now.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
My grandpa here in Chennai has Airtel Broadband. Fast, unlimited, and even sets up wireless for you. It's freaking awesome.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Airtel is number 1 in broadband in India.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
The new plans simply rock. For the first time, we have a plan, 2 MBPS unlimited, and for 3k a month! That's like $62.5 a month, a good deal considering what gibberish we've had in the past in the name of "BroadBand".

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
The new plans simply rock. For the first time, we have a plan, 2 MBPS unlimited, and for 3k a month! That's like $62.5 a month, a good deal considering what gibberish we've had in the past in the name of "BroadBand".

Upgraded to it. :banana2

But no speed on demand in Chandigarh. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread