2. Pakistan International Season - nightprowler10
3. Adidas Triseries (NZ vs Ind vs Eng) and upcoming matches - saisrini80
4. England's International Season - m_vaughan
5. South Africa ODI Series and Twenty20 International Cup - jazz
6. The Dominators Global Challenge - MWaugh
7. The Natwest Pentangular 2005 - aditya123
8. West Indies tour of Australia - rocklara
9. Ashes and Natwest Series - Shailesh and crick4life
10. Other (Please mention name of story and writer)

I am sorry but I can have only ten nominations per month, hence I have kept the tenth option as Other for all the stories that have not been listed in the poll.

The winner this month will have his story pinned up for 20 days at the top of the forum and his story will also bear the tag - Story of the Month

jazz

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
wow this months will be close.

good luck to all the story members:
The_Champ, nightprowler10, saisrini80, m_vaughan, MWaugh, aditya123, rocklara, Shailesh and crick4life

The Champ

International Coach
I think its going to be one hell of a competition friends and all the best for all the nominees, Sai the defending champ here, as to do something like HHH to retain the title,:cool: just joking sai dont mistake me

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Champ said:
I think its going to be one hell of a competition friends and all the best for all the nominees, Sai the defending champ here, as to do something like HHH to retain the title,:cool: just joking sai dont mistake me

what is HHH mate? hat trick? I hope to achieve an hat trick.. lets see. but this time, its more tougher competition. last two times, i won becoz of my indo-pak series which was a classic. but my sri lanka - india series didnt get that much hype.. and now my england-india-new zealand is garnering average excitement only.. lets see how it goes.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Oh. Triple H??? Yes I know him.. Ha Ha.. I dont follow wrestling these days. I used to before when I was studying in the 9th grade. At that time, I hated Triple H because The Rock was my favorite and Triple H was mostly fighting with The Rock at that time...

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
saisrini80 said:
what is HHH mate? hat trick? I hope to achieve an hat trick.. lets see. but this time, its more tougher competition. last two times, i won becoz of my indo-pak series which was a classic. but my sri lanka - india series didnt get that much hype.. and now my england-india-new zealand is garnering average excitement only.. lets see how it goes.
HHH is one of the most successful wrestlers of the WWE and also my fav.

gold639

International Coach
But what he did to JR was pathetic.....

Anyway,back to topic : It will be tough voting here....I still have to read all the stories :D

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
4 votes and no vote for me? wow.. i must do something to increase the excitement in my thread!

jazz

Panel of Selectors
saisrini80 said:
4 votes and no vote for me? wow.. i must do something to increase the excitement in my thread!

it was hard for me to vote because i voted for you last month i decided to vote for champ because he puts so much effort into his threads and other peoples too

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
jazz said:
it was hard for me to vote because i voted for you last month i decided to vote for champ because he puts so much effort into his threads and other peoples too

no no buddy.. its fine. vote for the person who does a better job. i know.. even i voted for Champ becoz I too vote for the story which i think really deserves it instead of voting for a story based on our personal favorites or based on the members writing the stories.. I never vote for myself or never vote for a person based on how i know him, how i like him, etc

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
The Champ deserves it . Its hard to keep the excitement in the stories going . There seemed to be a lot of hype surrounding the Natwst Pentangular started by me but now hardly anyone posts . I feel noone is interested in the Natwest Pntangular story . I hope Iam wrong !

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
m_vaughan said:
HHH is one of the most successful wrestlers of the WWE and also my fav.
I dont know why Triple H is your fav wrestler because he doesnt do anything else and he always pretends to be a cheater which is fine I mean Wrestling is written and you have to do what the story writer tells you bat Triple H represents cheaters and I hate him :cool:

vibs89

School Cricketer
HHH is a big cheaterr and he uses playes like batista ric flair so that he can win belts by cheating. Anyway back to topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread