Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbanation

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Icc Download!!

Scenario

2006 Season

Lancashire have had a rather horrid last season they hideously came last in the count championship Division 2, got knocked out of the Twenty20 competition in the first round and came last. They got knocked out of the Challenge trophy by kent in the second round in a match which saw G.Jones get 190. But they respectively came second in National League Division One.

Even more embarassing is the highest score by a Lancashire player wwhich is 132 by Andrew Flintoff! the highest runs where made by B.Hodge - 1002 and he was out for half the season!

Recently a Russian Billionaire has invested in the club to dream to make the club the best in the country.

With all the money at your disposal can you succeed? Can you make Lancashire come first in everything in the seasons to come?

Can you lead Lancashire to success, all the pressure is on you!

Players Released at the end of 2005 season

G Chapple - Retired
P Horton
B Hodge
S Law
O Newby
M Muralitharan - Not available
T Rees
W Hegg
A Crook

Players signed at the start of 2006 season

G Best - Youth
G Flower
K Latouf
S Tendulkar - Overseas
C Bandara - Overseas

More Scenarios will follow all credit to me. Extract the cap file to X:\Program Files\Empire Interactive\International Cricket Captain 2005\

Happy Gaming

Attachments

• lancashiresenario.zip
    844 KB · Views: 50

dodgy

School Cricketer
How did you get your dosh??

PS: Haven't downloaded the file yet - don't habve the game at the moment.

Turbanation said:
Scenario

2006 Season

Lancashire have had a rather horrid last season they hideously came last in the count championship Division 2, got knocked out of the Twenty20 competition in the first round and came last. They got knocked out of the Challenge trophy by kent in the second round in a match which saw G.Jones get 190. But they respectively came second in National League Division One.

Even more embarassing is the highest score by a Lancashire player wwhich is 132 by Andrew Flintoff! the highest runs where made by B.Hodge - 1002 and he was out for half the season!

Recently a Russian Billionaire has invested in the club to dream to make the club the best in the country.

With all the money at your disposal can you succeed? Can you make Lancashire come first in everything in the seasons to come?

Can you lead Lancashire to success, all the pressure is on you!

Players Released at the end of 2005 season

G Chapple - Retired
P Horton
B Hodge
S Law
O Newby
M Muralitharan - Not available
T Rees
W Hegg
A Crook

Players signed at the start of 2006 season

G Best - Youth
G Flower
K Latouf
S Tendulkar - Overseas
C Bandara - Overseas

More Scenarios will follow all credit to me. Extract the cap file to X:\Program Files\Empire Interactive\International Cricket Captain 2005\

Happy Gaming

DS_4_life

Club Cricketer
Did you use Art Money to get the money ??? Cheating is bad! Dont cheat to get money! It ruins the game.

dodgy

School Cricketer
I didn't think that Artmoney worked with the latest version (ICC2005), so I would be interested, purely for scientific research, to find out how he increased the budget.

I have an Sussex story from ICC2000 going in the Cricket Web forum but can't afford to upgrade to ICC 2005 at the moment anyway.

DS_4_life said:
Did you use Art Money to get the money ??? Cheating is bad! Dont cheat to get money! It ruins the game.

DS_4_life

Club Cricketer
Well i have herd of another way of cheating to get more money but i dont want to say it because I dont want everyone cheating. If you use art money you are retarded because its spyware.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread