Best Team's .sav files!

newzolt

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Here's my Warwickshire team which is a force to reckon with and is totally dominating the county circuit in 2039 with some amazing record holders!
look at the team records of both England and Warwickshire post 2005...a team any manager would love to have!
I would like to know your comments on what is the quality of this team...how good or bad it is?

Attachments

• gyan__Warwickshire (2).zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 94
Last edited:

avk2love

Club Cricketer
India Rock

this is my India team year 2022
they totaly rock with awsome players
Ranked no 1 for a decade never lost any tournament
Great Batsmans , Great spiners ,fast bowlers & Bench Strength players
any replies about this team is welcome
Here's my Team Captain :cool:

Attachments

• vvvvvvvvv.JPG
    vvvvvvvvv.JPG
    74.5 KB · Views: 232
  • Ashish, India.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 48

unattainableguy

School Cricketer
Anyone has an Indian file for any year from 2015-20 onwards? I was in 2025 before mine got screwed up for some reason, and I don't want to start all over again. AVK2LOVEk, I tried yours, but it's on the easy level. I was winning most matches constantly with India on normal, so I'm sure this must be a lot easier.

avk2love

Club Cricketer
unattainableguy said:
Anyone has an Indian file for any year from 2015-20 onwards? I was in 2025 before mine got screwed up for some reason, and I don't want to start all over again. AVK2LOVEk, I tried yours, but it's on the easy level. I was winning most matches constantly with India on normal, so I'm sure this must be a lot easier.
how was my team :rolleyes:

ianundertaker

School Cricketer
dose some one have a west indies save file after 2008 or can someone tell me where to get one because my game crashes on 2008 and i still can't get the patch

howzthatone?

School Cricketer
how bout some 2006 save games?

i've noticed that icc 2005 .sav files don't work on icc 2006 so if you are gonna post one can you say if it's a 2005 or 2006? You know, just asking, so its easier for evryone. :)
On the topic of icc 2006, can someone please post some good icc 2006 save games? please...:upray My team's doing ok but i'm getting a little bored of it and need some new players. plus, i can't be bothered starting again... ;)

Last edited:

ianundertaker

School Cricketer
howzthatone? said:
i've noticed that icc 2005 .sav files don't work on icc 2006 so if you are gonna post one can you say if it's a 2005 or 2006? You know, just asking, so its easier for evryone. :)

dose any one have a west indies save file after 2008 for ICC 2006

kookaburra69

International Coach
ianundertaker said:
dose any one have a west indies save file after 2008 for ICC 2006

mate im onto it right now,i have just started so it may be awhile.

Users who are viewing this thread