Eng A(if it is done)
Ind A
Pak A
Saf A(if Eng A is not done)

And if it is domestic teams,then:

Yorkshire
New South Wales
Surrey
Either Victoria,S.Australia,W.Australia or Tasmania.

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ok back to some info sharing...nothing hardcore hexing this time...a bit of a tip really

-> If you are using Hex Workshop 4.23 then you can set your screen resolution to 800*600 and by doing this you'll find that the schedule of matches and points table in the sav will present themselves in a properly aligned manner and not in a haphazard manner(as in 1024*768). This leads to easier editing of the values, easier checking for mistakes and over all easier comprehension of the data.

Btw I am going with 4 A sides in the Season. Expect it soon. Shall be posted in the Changed Tournaments Thread in Downloads Forum.

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
sachin you should no do the a side' i only play with international side's so please make international side's thank you

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
Australian Stadia codes

No I didnt forget that I had to give all the stadia codes...just was busy with some other things...at present I am giving the stadia codes for all the in-game stadia of Australia...

To know which bytes these are meant for, refer to my earlier posts in this very thread...

Adelaide

1_00

Brisbane

2_00

Cairns

3_00

Canberra

4_00

Docklands

5_00

Hobart

6_00

Lilac Hill

7_00

Melbourne

8_00

Perth

9_00

Sydney

A_00

Happy hexing...

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
Solution for Typical sav and new roster problem

Hey guyz

I have heard this complaint a lot and it has harassed the roster makers too...that even if new roster.pak has been installed in the appropriate folder, even then the new players and their features are not coming into the game...I think the problem's solution lies in hexing the sav thats why I am suggesting here.

Follow these steps:
1) First of all take a back up of your sav file(user0x).
2) Install your new roster.pak in the folder.
3) Now start the game and begin any new series. Save it to some other slot then the one in which your object sav file isi.e. to user0y.
4) Quit the game and open both the above sav's x and y in an hex editor. Now take a look, at the first name - typically of Zulfiquar. What you have to do is to copy all the players' database from the new sav y to the old sav x. If you are using Colin's ICC Champions Trophy Roster then, the topmost player would be Zulfiquar and the last player would be Lance Klusener. Run a search for Lance Klusener...In user0y go to the end of all non-zero bytes following his name...then select all the bytes from this last non-zero byte after Klusener's name to the name of Zulfiquar Ahmed at the top. Copy them.
5) Go to your old sav - user0x and select exactly these positions(the last non-zero byte after Klusener's name to Zulfiquar's name) and then paste the copied stuff.
6) Save your user0x.

Now your old sav should work well with the new players and stuff...hope this made sense...I will try to post the procedure using offsets too...at present its not possible coz i am writing from a cyber cafe...

So enjoy the game and hexing!!
:drinks

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
I think I have told this sometime back in the thread...pls search for it. Its something like this - There are three bytes that decide the stadium and the dates...the first byte is for date...the first half of the next byte is for stadium...and the other half is again for date...the last byte is for stadium again...so in the codes of Aussie stadiums given above, there's an underscore for the half byte thats used in dates...these three bytes are found just one byte away from the start of the next match...

I hope thats what you meant...if you meant codes...I shall post more soon...

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
Time to explain the procedure of updating a roster in an existing sav file with a bit more clarity:
Suppose you have an existing sav file user0x.sav, first of all back it up...
then:
1) Install your new roster.pak in ur user folder....start any tournament with that user...and save it in a new file (which henceforth will be called user0y)...
2) now you have to open both the files in a hex editor...and make sure that it gives you the offsets in decimal system.
3) firs take a look at user0y - select all the bytes from 132(U.Zulfiquar's name starts here)...to 335821(Warne's stats end here)...copy this selection by either right clicking or by using the edit pull-down menu of the hex editor...(of course if your editor allows CTRL+C is the best way)
4) now select exactly the same bytes in user0x...and paste ...save the file user0x...

This should do it...This will help you all to continue in long tournaments despite the roster updates frequently made here...and that too with updated teams...please note that my last update was Colin's ICC Champions Trophy roster.pak in which S.Warne is the last player...if you are playing with a different original roster then the offset(335821) may be different for u...Just go to the last player's stats' end and start selecting from there to 132...

trinidevil69

Club Cricketer
i tried the above method and it does not work.... can sum1 plz help me out and input my lineup into the sav?

Attachments

• India Lineup and sav.zip
    123.7 KB · Views: 8

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
dude i cannot do it with a lst file...if you tell me the roster(Ryand's, Robert's or somebody elses), you wanna use then i'll surely edit ur sav for u...

trinidevil69

Club Cricketer
Ryand's.....im using ryands new roster

wiat...that was the sav for during my game..... will it work for the other matches too?

Attachments

• roster.zip
    111.5 KB · Views: 2

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
hey dude i checked up ur sav...u r already playing with the Ryand's roster.pak...and ur sav has all the latest sides in it...probably u wanna change the Indian side in it...but that cannot be done in the middle of a match...i advise u to complete this match with whatever side you picked in the first innings and then before starting the next match(V SA at Kolkata) just change the lineups using lineup editor...then you will find the new lineup in ur next match...

trinidevil69

Club Cricketer
no i changed my line b4 the game... i am using to no run out patch to bowl....but when i go to bat... the line changes to the original 1 ...b4 i set it

well is 12 30 midnite here in canada... i got cricket practise in da morning so i gtg.... will check back tm

thanx fo all da help

yu see.. i am using dravid to keep not kartik...so kaif replaces him... and then my bowling is pathan khan h singh n kumble.....but after bowling when i go to bat.. it goes back to patel agarkar etc

if there is a solution plz do tell

trinidevil69

Club Cricketer
i changed my line b4 the game... i am using to no run out patch to bowl....but when i go to bat... the line changes to the original 1 ...b4 i set it

even if i switch to the line up fix patch ... i still get the original rosters

my team is
sehwag, gambir,dravid,tendulkar,laxman.ganguly, kaif, pathan, harbajan, kumble, zaheer khan

wen the innings switch, i harbajan isnt there... kartik replaces kaif, agarkar is in too

Users who are viewing this thread