Hexing Up the SAV

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
dude, way to go! thats called speed. nice work fella.

though i don't think you have grasped the concept of the stadia codes... i told u its a 3 digit code...just go back to my first reply to u in this thread to make the fact more clearer... i like your zest...but the most of the codes you have named above are faulty...

Bristol - E_00
Hove 4_01
Birmingham - D_00
Lord's - 7_01
Southampton - B_01
Oval - D_01
and so on...

cheaterr

Club Cricketer
ok I am using Hackman hex

so this is what I did, I saved world series to make it into the asia cup, I open up the save file, and then I click on the find button and instert 4CA9...it says string cannot be found

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
it aint that easy man...u have to select hex values as the values to be searched for else the computer may try to find 4CA9 on the ASCII side of the screen...i have not used hackman but i think every editor worth its salt has the option of searching different kinds of things so select hex there...

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Asia Cup sav
tournament played in Ind,Pak,srl

Last edited:

vibs89

School Cricketer
Cool aditya keep it up Aditya if u don'tmind can u tell me how u make tours do u have msn or yahoo. can u tell me how u do it

vibs89

School Cricketer
Ok Sachingod i save my file of 4 test series betwen India vs Australia so how to edit if i want to put the exact venues. Also i tried to edit it but can't do it propely so if u can help me plzz. Also tell me how u changr te tour name.

Last edited:

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
i suggest that people here wait a bit and allow me to proceed at my pace in providing the information. i cannot go on replying to specific queries coz thats disturbing how the information is placed in this thread. and it will make it a bit tougher to comprehend for the future enthusiasts who will in turn keep asking the same questions.

vibs go to 786012 and search for the match fixtures around that for the test series. there's no way in the sav to change the tour name...it has to done in gob

vibs89

School Cricketer
Ok sachingod i'll give my sav file can u put the exact venues of India vs Australia plzz u kno the schedule which the match is going on between Ind vs Australia so plzz can u do that for me

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
i have attched the proper asia cup now with all teams playing same no of matches which was not the case in y`day posted sav . enjoy

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
dude i believe u have now got a hang of all the stadia...thats how u placed those matches all across asia(and never thought abt the logistics of it all:p)...its splendid work fella...just i think the victory won't register in the hall of fame for the user in C2K4 (the trophy cabinet)...coz there are two bytes where the computer decides which is the user team and which is the team whose success is to be measured...in ur file change 785988 to 0D to measure India's success rate

for the user team's selection look at the horizontal list of teams just before the fixtures of the tournament...after the list gets over there is a line of 00 bytes except at one position...this position corresponds to the user's team in that horizontal list...

keep going man...but please do not post ur file here...its fine to keep the downloads where they belong...

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
761172 byte

The byte 761172 is pretty important. It is the byte that tells the computer which tournament is being played in that sav file. I am attaching a list of the 761172 values that i have been able to find.

The use of this is very far-fetched in contemporary sav editing as it is being done now by some of us. Its for people like vicky who are trying to make up screens for the International season coz from this list and by adding to it and then studying all the values perhaps the value for international season can be guessed. I cannot technically say how but my gut feeling is that someday we will find it to be useful.

Attachments

• 761172 values.doc
    37 KB · Views: 22

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
I think I missed out on providing some very basic guidelines.

1) Use a hex editor that has the option of denoting the offsets in decimal system. Hex workshop 4.23 is fine. You will have to finish ur editing in 35 days or buy it.

2) Any hex editor worth the name should have a function that allows the user to jump to any byte(offset). Offset is the name given to the residential address of the byte.

3) When jumping to any offset make sure you have defined beforehand that the offset u r inputing is to be interpreted in decimal system. 761172 in dec is very very small than 761172 in hex.

4) When searching for any string(again a must function in an editor) make sure that you have it defined what are you searching for(ASCII value or Hex code). Every hint and info posted here regarding searching will pertain to Hex codes ONLY.

I hope this helps all of you.

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
Ok! Here are the offsets for English County Season

811668- Start of Frizzel Championship Division 1(144 matches continuously listed)

840228 - Start of National League Division 1(same as above)

868068 - C&G Trophy all matches listed up to pre-quarterfinal leg.

Anyone had figured these out before? Just curious!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread