Story If Your A Stats Track Mac, Get Your Kicks Here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dutch

Last edited by a moderator:

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Little more writing is needed Dutchad. You can explain a lot more about the match. Like how Zui played. Obviously your grammar is excellent so I don't think that you should have any problem in writing a bit more. Pics and stuff look good. KIU! :)

Meet

Chairman of Selectors
@Adi-due to this,he is not writing much.
There wont be much story writing in this. It is just an opportunity to show what this great game has to offer (No I don't work for Cricket Coach). i will let the pictures do the talking and add bits of info every now and then if necessary. this gives me time to concentrate my writing on the IC2010 thread!
edit-I think you know it:p

D

Dutch

Little more writing is needed Dutchad. You can explain a lot more about the match. Like how Zui played. Obviously your grammar is excellent so I don't think that you should have any problem in writing a bit more. Pics and stuff look good. KIU! :)

I refer the right Honorable gentleman to my first post::)

"There wont be much story writing in this. It is just an opportunity to show what this great game has to offer (No I don't work for Cricket Coach). I will let the pictures do the talking and add bits of info every now and then if necessary. This gives me time to concentrate my writing on the IC2010 thread!"

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
Go Bas! I like this story. It won't win SOTM, but it is good to just follow it with all the pictures!:)

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I just love Cricket Coach, I wish Cricket Coach 07 had Associate Nations.

Great Writing, Great Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread