Hexing Up the SAV

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
so any luck with it? unfortunately my pc has stopped functioning and wont be up for some time(5-6 days) and then i will have my exam so more of this after 21st only...

faraz haider

International Cricketer
well preshant i wanna ask u this question b/c i cant understand after reading the thread three or four time that how u do it can u tell me with this image i save this and with this can u tell me how to do?

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
faraz i have mentioned earlier that as a newbie one should try and use a hex editor that has decimal offsets and that the first line of the sav controls nothing but the SAVE GAME TEXT IN THE LOAD MENU.(just to make it more prominent).

if u had read the thread thrice u would have come across this six times at least. also changing anything at the beginning(where ur cursor is in the pic) soesnt affect the sav in any way. you have to go to the offsets(decimal) that i have listed previously to change anything.

hope this helps.

prashant

faraz haider

International Cricketer
wel thanks i find out the way of changing fixtures but cant find a way of changing locations of matches is it possible to play first match in karachi and second in dehli what should i edit for this

faraz haider

International Cricketer
well sachin is god,
as i say previously that iam starting working on sav file so this is a example well i just start a six match testserries and save game there and just hex u with sav and changed the fixture in to four nation test serries by adding ban ,can ,ind and aus. well problem is occur that there is no final in it can we add final in this fixture . so plz if u can do this, then we can make 3 nation or 6 nation test serries

faraz haider

International Cricketer
well the above file which i posted, aus is a user team in it. hey sachin if we can find out how to add a match like a final in my above st then we can also build asian test serries

Last edited:

faraz haider

International Cricketer
well i have an idea that we can coy a final match bytes from any world serries final in a file which i posted earlier so this will enables us to play the final of asian test but the roblem again occur that it will not be test it will be one day so any one is here to help me around

faraz haider

International Cricketer
sachin is god u must try for it and i wish u can do it, well i will try from my side also and hope to find a result

vibs89

School Cricketer
Man u post 5 post in a single as a forum rules ur not allowed to double post.Also u culd use an edit button.

gold639

International Coach
Yeah but he is quadruple posting,not double posting lol.

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
faraz, good to know that u r so enthusiastic abt sav editing...keep up the good work on editing...its not possible to add a final or anything to a sav...even if u try to change the number of matches in a test series to say 8(to include all the test matches and tour matches played in India this season) the game will crash after the last game is played(probably coz we cannot list all the FC sides in the space abpve the fixtures)...to add a final is not within the scope of sav editing...i think it has to be looked into by ppl like Das_Vicky who can add a few things in the game

also we respect your enthusiasm but please use the edit button more frequently...i understand that you have posted these 4 posts in sets of two...instead you could have posted them as two posts...just give it a thought...

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
Well we need 18 teams to be included in the International Season and we have only 14 international teams...which other teams would you all like to have? Name 4 so that I don't have to waste time in guessing public demand when I am done with my exam on next sunday...

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
4 Teams in the game...
England A would be good, I think James is working on it
Aus A
SA A
Ind A
Pakistan A

That's 5...

Another idea:
Surrey
NSW
Canty
Border Bears

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
yeah i mean 4 domestic teams...I though i will start with A teams of Australia, India, Pakistan and WI/SA...what do u all want?

Users who are viewing this thread