Border Gavaskar Trophy in C2K4!!!

P

pakiya505

Australia is at present touring India and the trophy they are trying to win is called Border Gavaskar Trophy (since 98). I just thought C2K4 could do with such a trophy of its own. This trophy is just like a C2K4 "foreign tour" complete with Tour matches, 5 Test Matches and 7 ODI's to follow (I havent followed the official schedule that the Aussies are following here in India right now!) and of course the main point is all this on Indian Stadia...

So here it is. Just unzip the sav file from the attached zip file to C:\My Documents\Ea Sports\Cricket2004\user-(your username) folder. Start the game and start playing. Please note that this file is user08.sav so either copy it to a user folder where user08 is empty or change its name to suit urself.

There are a few shortcomings though and I hope that you guyz will bear with them. they are:
1) Since there are just Two Indian First Class Sides the first tour match of the tour Aussies have to play against South Africa A (arbitrary choice). Any body cares to make a Mumbai Team Roster?? or Rest of India???
2) I have used the Carribean Tour Template to generate this hence in some menus and in scorecard, u will see "Carribean Tour" written at the top. For the computer it still is that. I am trying hard to crack open the respective files but still couldnt holdback this file. I have managed to chnage the tour name in the main tour menu, but not the others. Its a bit detailed process and more on it later in this thread.
3) I would like to have some people test this file for me coz I haven't yet figured out whose success percentage will be depicted by the computer at the Tour Main Menu. - Australia's or Indian Teams??/

This entails quite a few extremely exciting possibilities. Matter of time as I said somewhere....
:up

Users who are viewing this thread