Changed Tournaments - sav's and demands!

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i just thought, now that we have a downloads forum, i will start a thread that has all the tournament sav's changed by me. I start with Border Gavaskar Trophy. with the latest roster and all players. the first file is with australia as user and second is with India as user.

Hope u enjoy this and the following stuff.

Attachments

• BG Trophy Aus.zip
    106.2 KB · Views: 179
  • BG Trophy Ind.zip
    106.2 KB · Views: 198

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
Changed ODI Ckt Tour Changed

The following files contain the Changed ODI Ckt Tour . The first is for India and the other on popular Pakistani demand is for Pakistan's ODI tour. I think most of the members by now know what is the schedule for India's tour so I ain't explaining it here. The schedule for Pakistan is as follows:
1) 3 odi's vs Aus at Docklands
2) Pakistan Quadrangular with India, South Africa and Sri Lanka
3) Sharjah Quadrangular Shifted to England - India, England and Sri Lanka
4) South Africa Triangular Shifted to NZ - WI and NZ.

Needless to say - suggestions for other tours and demands are welcome !!!
:drinks

Attachments

• New ODI Ckt Tour.zip
    106.8 KB · Views: 201
  • ODI Ckt Tour Pak.zip
    106.3 KB · Views: 184

vibs89

School Cricketer
Hey sachingod this two is seprate save fies so how u use them any idea why u didn't do in save in 1 file abt border gavaker trophy

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
dude i was just going to reply to ur post in the main c2k4 forum.

well if u wanna play with india as ur team then select the sav from the second zip file -"BG Trophy Ind.zip" and if u wanna play as australia then select the first sav from "BG Trophy Aus.zip"

as simple as that. hope now ur tour becomes more interesting. enjoy!

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
u r welcome.

one word abt playing as India though - the first tour match is SA.A vs Aus so it will skipped. though you can post ur scorecard screenshots from the scorecard in the main menu. otherwise i am sure u will enjoy it.

abt odi ckt tour, i would be glad if someone can play either of these files till the final of the Pakistan Quadrangular Tournament. and post two sav's on this thread. one just before the start of the final and second somewhere in the middle of the final. it will help me in making some other tournaments. sadly i don't have the time to play six matches before reaching the final.

thanks.

gold639

International Coach
Sachin,how are you getting along with the international season mode and the challenges?

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
there are some pretty big impediments in both of them...am trying to clear them off...but there's one problem - my exam -CAT is nearing and those from India do know what that means...still am happy that ppl are enjoying and are excited abt the forthcoming things...believe me i am as excited as well...as soon as it is ready either thru menu(with help of vicky) or just thru sav it will reach u guyz...so just be patient...

Users who are viewing this thread