BGLCricket Don Bradman Cricket 14 League!

AdrianKuiper

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
voting is broken in this version.

Oh good I'm not the only one that thought something is off. I was pretty sure I've seen better created players on the Player Cards thread. Was trying to show some friends the great job some of the members did, only to see pretty average guys rated top. (3 stars seems to be top on my build)

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Oh good I'm not the only one that thought something is off. I was pretty sure I've seen better created players on the Player Cards thread. Was trying to show some friends the great job some of the members did, only to see pretty average guys rated top. (3 stars seems to be top on my build)

Yeah, it's definitely off.

Are you "the" Adrian Kuiper or just a fan?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Now that would be something, wouldn't it :D

especially if he's already made himself as I want him for Union of South Africa* team...

Actually, just realised it became the Republic of South Africa in 1961, so I am calling them wrong and need to change it :)

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Hehe. Quite the opposite. I'm probably more of a blocker**** myself. As a kid I was a fan.

awesome. well as mentioned above and elsewhere i'm doing the various "rebel tour" teams from the 80s so I'll be making him soon - unless you've already made him?

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Well just leave it then? It does not give us 5 Stars if you don't vote. By down voting your giving the people who want the most realistic BBL teams WITH ATTRIBUTES away from the criteria they require. Like seriously that's making the feature called 'Download Best' turned into 'Download best teams completely created by one creator'. Seriously as Andrew Gaze would say "Turn it up" ahahah

Not sure why there is such an emphasis on the attributes. Other creators have included attributes.

BGLMedia

Club Captain
Not sure why there is such an emphasis on the attributes. Other creators have included attributes.

When I downloaded the players, they didnt have the attributes. And I did click on the add attributes button when downloaded as well.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Plus, no one on here will know what the right balance of attributes is until we've been able to test out the impact they have in the game.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
When I downloaded the players, they didnt have the attributes. And I did click on the add attributes button when downloaded as well.

If you downloaded any if my players, they had attributes.

BGLMedia

Club Captain
Plus, no one on here will know what the right balance of attributes is until we've been able to test out the impact they have in the game.

Spot on, hence why the stats that I have personally don't isn't BGL official until release where we get a better insight into what is good and what isn't.

And the giveaway is $100 out of my pocket, just plainly because I love that Big Ant have jumped on board with cricket. (Partnership will eventually give us the money back).

- Jarrod

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@BGLMedia,
Will you guys be creating intl teams as well? Would make things easy for folks like me who can go in and download your teams rather than figure out the best players across multiple users & teams.

P.S. - Let us know your CA user name so we can search the squads using the user name.

Users who are viewing this thread