Bid 7: Beijing Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
I challenge that the team that withdrew the bid be allowed to bid and artificially pull the price up.

I hope the PCPL administration see some sense and bar that party from future bidding.

My bid coming soon.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Okay I will back out of Bidding. Thus meaning the bidding goes down to 1.6million. We can go from there and will not proceed in bidding for the Beijing Bulldogs. My fault completely.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Okay I will back out of Bidding. Thus meaning the bidding goes down to 1.6million. We can go from there and will not proceed in bidding for the Beijing Bulldogs. My fault completely.
There's no point with the bidding going down because it is quite obvious that Dr. Pepper and Jaz are going to bid up to that amount.

Name: sohummisra
Bid: 1.8m

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Name; Dr. Pepper and Jaztheman
Bid; 1.85mil
Your funds are about equivalent to mine (for the time being anyway, I'm going to have 300k more than you soon). Please remember that you will have to make player investments too, as you continue to bid, as it would be a shame if you bought the franchise and had nothing left to do anything with it.

Bid: 1.9m

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
Your funds are about equivalent to mine (for the time being anyway, I'm going to have 300k more than you soon). Please remember that you will have to make player investments too, as you continue to bid, as it would be a shame if you bought the franchise and had nothing left to do anything with it.

Bid: 1.9m

I know that's why my limit was 1.9m. ;)

Good luck with the club, Sohum.

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Name; Dr. Pepper and PranavPranak
Bid; 2million

Jaz said that he didn't want a third person in ownership so unfortunately me and him have parted company. The new partner is PranavPranak with possibly more owners ;).

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Bid: 2.1m

I hope you realize you're going down a path of no return if you tack on a bunch of owners. There'll never be agreement.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Ok this is it, 1hr to go until the team is sold! so 19:16 BST the bidding ends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread