Big Favour!!

Deboooo

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hey guys, can one of u guys make the icc champions trophy pitchads, and when u post the download could u make it so i can just copy and paste the file into my cricket 2005 root directory!!! I beg one of u plp!!!!!! plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
no need to make another thread regarding this topic! to be honest with you mate everyone is waiting for the release of Cricket 2007 so downloads for Cricket 2005 will tend to slow down. if you really want this read the tutorials and have a go at it your self.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Deboooo said:
hey guys, can one of u guys make the icc champions trophy pitchads, and when u post the download could u make it so i can just copy and paste the file into my cricket 2005 root directory!!! I beg one of u plp!!!!!! plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!

I am not able to get what do u mean exactly by icc champions trophy pitchads..is it a pitch ad with " ICC CT " written on it or the pitch ads used in CT..Also i observed that u asked the same in Aditya's story also!

I guess u are aware of the downloads section of C05 in the main page of PC and in that you have various choices of Pitchads...

http://www.planetcricket.org/modules.php?name=Links&file=viewcategory&cid=67

Also regardin Pads, its easy to install them in the game using FSHed as mentioned in the tutorials,

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?t=13983

Cheers
Suren :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread