BLC Online New Design - Your Views

Ste (old)

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi

What are your views on the new design for BLC Online? Do you like the new menu and new colours? Do you think the poll, Cric-Feed and the newsletter is a good idea?

Please post your views!

Also on the forum. Its abit messy at the moment but it will be sorted out soon as IkonBoard will soon release there new IkonBoard version which I will use and have more freedom on the colours and overall design of the forum. But keep posting, your posts wont be lost when the update is made so not worry!

Ste

Ben

Club Cricketer
I love the new design...just 1 thing...where it sais 'last post' it is a bit difficult to read.

rohits

School Cricketer
hi ste. thanks for promptly responding to my problem. i am now able to post here.

about the new design, it is fine, the menus and all. but like Ben said, the colour scheme sometimes makes it difficult to view the text (like orange text against blue background......a bit difficult to read).

the rest is fine. :cool:

Ste (old)

Club Cricketer
Im sorry about the problems with the forum colours at the moment. I will fix this with a new forum with options such as polls and email notification soon. This will also let me have more control over the colours to so the forum will be just like the site.

Users who are viewing this thread