BLC With WIN XP - help Wanted on sold out cd

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
h-mAin said:
You gotta choose which graphic setup you wan't...
But no one can help me? :( Man where is Ste :(? I need you :( :P heheheh

I downloaded and tried to different windows xp patches neither of them worked for me.

Heres how i got it install, copy all the files off the cd to a place on your hard drive. The only file you wont be able to copy over is program/nets. So dont copy that one, when u have copied the remaining files, copy the program/nets2 folder and put it into programnets folder. then install. All should work fine.

h-mAin

Club Cricketer
It worked, I tried again! It worked! :D
Thanks a lot all of you!
Special thanks BLC WINXP AAAAAAGH GUY! :D
And Ste, you are gonna get a hug as I promised you when I come to UK! :p

EDIT: There is just 1 problem, the umpires just stand and do nothing after the toss, and there is no sound.. hm... :help

EDIT 2: Alright, I did the sound thing...
But I have some more questions, how do I change the fielding?
And why are the players wearing white clothes in ODI match? and it was 11.00 am..or I think I started an ODI match... :rolleyes:
Need qucik reply, thnx!

EDIT 3: One last thing, how do I save the game if I have played f.ex. 7 overs, and I wan't to play the rest of the game later?

Last edited:

h-mAin

Club Cricketer
All right, I am not editing, because then maybe some of you knows that there is a new reply... anyway.. I fixed everything exept the fieldings..please I need help, how do I change the fieldings? And please give me some bowling tips...almost every ball I bowl is a four.. :(:(

EDIT: Aight, I found it out! ;) I wasn't playing a 1 day match! :p

Last edited:

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
h-mAin said:
And Ste, you are gonna get a hug as I promised you when I come to UK!

Something to look forward to...

I couldn't get Soldout BLC to work either when I got it but before I discovered this forum so I took it back and bought Cricket2000 instead...

voldemort

International Coach
i too have a problem using the sold out version of BLC99. the problem is as h-main had the captains just standed there after the toss. and no sound in the main menu. so to solve this every time i open the game i have to go to world Cup then choose a team a venue then the tick mark after athe video finishes the sound comes. but i just have a doubt is there any other way to solve this?

h-mAin

Club Cricketer
When u gonna start the game, like you know it comes a pic of Brian Lara be4 the menu, just clik the arrows a couple of times then u click enter and the sound is there! ;) Enjoy.. :)

Prakash

Executive member
voldemort said:
i too have a problem using the sold out version of BLC99. the problem is as h-main had the captains just standed there after the toss. and no sound in the main menu. so to solve this every time i open the game i have to go to world Cup then choose a team a venue then the tick mark after athe video finishes the sound comes. but i just have a doubt is there any other way to solve this?
To make it work, just turn off the music and relaunch the game.

h-mAin

Club Cricketer
Hm..... I have been herer, but not posting... like I was taking a little brake..I also got a feeling I was spamming, I would have had thousands of posts now btw.. :p Btw I got addicted to check every single new post in the forum and that was to much 4 me.. :p btw I stopped playing cricket 2004.....but I am playing brian lara now so please can anybody give me some bowling tips....? and 1 thing also.. that can't I play friendlies with teams like scotland, ireland, netherlands, bangladesh....? :(

NUT

School Cricketer
Dang! the 1 game I look to dig out from my CD collection and I find it's not there anymore *sniff*

Users who are viewing this thread