BLIC 2007 best price thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 11215
  • Start date

tommymac

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
as both amazon.co.uk and play.com have the PC version of Brian Lara for ?17.99, who should i preorder it from to get the quickest delivery, basically who is more likely to get it to me on realease day. Thanks

witchking

School Cricketer
I just placed my order at gameplay.co.uk for 17.99 + 4.95 pounds to canada. :( that means around 56$ CDN which is around the price for a game here.

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
tommymac said:
as both amazon.co.uk and play.com have the PC version of Brian Lara for ?17.99, who should i preorder it from to get the quickest delivery, basically who is more likely to get it to me on realease day. Thanks
Order it from Play.com. It will be with you the day it's released. Also, if you order it from Play.com the price is ?17.99 delivered unlike our rivals. ;)

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Burma's Finest said:
Order it from Play.com. It will be with you the day it's released. Also, if you order it from Play.com the price is ?17.99 delivered unlike our rivals. ;)
Have you fallen out with your boss or something BF? :D

witchking

School Cricketer
Burma's Finest said:

but play.com doesn't ship it internationally does it??? I tried and play.co.uk was only in europe shipping. thats why gameplay.co.uk is better for international customers.

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
I picked shopto to order from. But only because they get their orders out early. Play.com are the cheapest, but they always take 3 working days to deliver to our area, and that includes new games. I think it takes time to get to norwich though, so it may be better for others.

Users who are viewing this thread