BLIC finally about to reach Pakistan!

ragex

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
well guys ive heard from sources that BLIC is really coming quickly to Pakistan.
So lets wait for this great game!

[MODS please dont close this topic, we're not talking about piracy here!]

ajay2k5

Club Cricketer
ragex said:
well guys ive heard from sources that BLIC is really coming quickly to Pakistan.
So lets wait for this great game!

[MODS please dont close this topic, we're not talking about piracy here!]

It's not so great of a game, there are more bugs than Cricket 2005, plus it's to easy. It's a fun game but I like realism, Cricket 2005 don't even give that enough, I guess some day a descent Cricket game will come out.

hasun300

Club Cricketer
you must be joking so there is bugs and it is not to easy sometimes you can get aLL 100 + on ODI but bowling is easy. think BLIC will number be #1 and i ordered from codemasters the BLIC it might come today not sure

aitzaz

Club Cricketer
Actually the things which are not in our hands look awesome. Now to the topic ragex is right game is indeed commiing

nickcarter_theg

School Cricketer
Ragex... gr8 news... i've been expecting it by mid novemeber... when do u expect it?? what's your news about the date?

Asjad

Club Cricketer
aitzaz said:
Actually the things which are not in our hands look awesome. Now to the topic ragex is right game is indeed commiing

Youre absolutely right, i have BLIC 2005 which i merely played for 3 or 4 days and gave up, it becomes too boring. When i didn't have it, i thought "wow" what a game and it'll be so much fun, but now the DVD lies untouched in my closet.

nickcarter_theg

School Cricketer
Dudes ARE YOU MAD??/ please get lost from this thread if you can't read the topic... we don't want your opinions on whether it's good or bad... so please go away from this thread silently..

ajay2k5

Club Cricketer
hasun300 said:
you must be joking so there is bugs and it is not to easy sometimes you can get aLL 100 + on ODI but bowling is easy. think BLIC will number be #1 and i ordered from codemasters the BLIC it might come today not sure

It is way way to easy, on hardest difficulty I win with my eyes closed.

The bugs make it annoying, but only in a realism way, as a arcade type pick up and play game it can be fun, but only if it was harder :(

themuel1

International Coach
Ok, Calm it down.

I can understand why you don't want people venting opinions on whether the game is good or bad. It would annoy me to if I'd been waiting for ages for the game and people came into a thread, designed to discuss BLIC's arrival in Pakistan, and people slagged the game off.

Guys, theres a thread for feedback on BLIC, post your opinions on it there.

For what it's worth, I think you will enjoy the game as I certainly do.

Cheers,
Themuel1

Asjad

Club Cricketer
Dudes ARE YOU MAD??/ please get lost from this thread if you can't read the topic... we don't want your opinions on whether it's good or bad... so please go away from this thread silently

I didn't express my opinion, i gave a contrast of my anticipation and what happened after i had it, its not the same for everyone, but this
Actually the things which are not in our hands look awesome.
is something true, though you may continue to love the thing.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Glad you have been able to get the game at last! Patch it with everything from this site, then dive in to a tour. That's what I love.

ajay2k5

Club Cricketer
themuel1 said:
Ok, Calm it down.

I can understand why you don't want people venting opinions on whether the game is good or bad. It would annoy me to if I'd been waiting for ages for the game and people came into a thread, designed to discuss BLIC's arrival in Pakistan, and people slagged the game off.

Cheers,
Themuel1

I did say besides its bugs and being to easy it is Still FUN. And thats what you buy some games for.

nickcarter_theg

School Cricketer
themuel1 said:
Ok, Calm it down.

Cheers,
Themuel1
That's the same reason that annoys me... it's not that it's arriving in pakistan after a long time.. there are feedback forums where people should give their opinions... why go and waste other threads and your own time...

Users who are viewing this thread