Blic Records ( Batting , Bowling , Team , Player)

Satish555

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi guys lets have a competition for getting high scores for batting with team or with player or lowest totals by putting cpu down while bowling highest wickets etc. basically a blic demo records thread. ill post mine first. its me (england) batted first posted 86/5 see if u guys can beat that.please post pic to give proof.

Attachments

• Team High Score ( BLIC Demo - Eng - User).JPG
    Team High Score ( BLIC Demo - Eng - User).JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 178
  • Team High Score ( BLIC Demo - Eng - User).JPG
    Team High Score ( BLIC Demo - Eng - User).JPG
    79.6 KB · Views: 168
best ive got so far is 80, people may think 80 from 6 overs is good but you sacrfice alot of wickets to get that kind of score.

I made 87 in 6 overs. I will post some screenshots later. I am at work right now. I scored 87 playing as Australia and restricted WI (i think) to 17 runs in 6 overs. County difficulty is too easy. The only time I can't bat in the demo is when CPU bowls a 35 mph delivery. Codies got to fix this man!! Nobody bowls less than 50mph. 35mph is ridiculous.

rahulk666 said:
I made 87 in 6 overs. I will post some screenshots later. I am at work right now. I scored 87 playing as Australia and restricted WI (i think) to 17 runs in 6 overs. County difficulty is too easy. The only time I can't bat in the demo is when CPU bowls a 35 mph delivery. Codies got to fix this man!! Nobody bowls less than 50mph. 35mph is ridiculous.
Agreed this is the one major gripe i ahve with this game. I really enjoy the rest.

ive got higher batting scores but his my entry for keeping the opposite team to lowest total.

Attachments

• CRICKET 2005-07-01 22-12-44-29.jpg
    CRICKET 2005-07-01 22-12-44-29.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 154
good work guys. we could also try for fastest delivery. wots the max u guys bowled ? the max i did was yesterday 93. something. any one past that?

Satish555 said:
good work guys. we could also try for fastest delivery. wots the max u guys bowled ? the max i did was yesterday 93. something. any one past that?
95.something with Harmison

damn u made 100! lol! i was just about to post highest rahulk666 said 87 but no scrreen i got 88.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    77.2 KB · Views: 135
Highest I got was 95-6, I took 35 off the first over but then had a crap one the next over off a spinner where he took 3-1.

Users who are viewing this thread