Bob Woolmer Dies (May 14, 1948 - March 18, 2007)

• Thread starter Deleted member 11215
  • Start date

jonah

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Thank you for re-opening this thread, Andrew Nixon. Whilst I totally agree with what you've said, I also believe that freedom of speech is of the utmost importance - albeit within the bounds of decency.

embi

International Coach
This is incredibly sad news and shocked me. It would be sad enough if it was just a heart attack, but if it was then it would be pretty simple to see that, and they would have come out with this. It will be interesting seeing the verdict for this, but Bob Woolmer is a huge loss for cricket - it might only be a game but he gave his whole life to it.

RIP Bob.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
That is real sad, he died as a Real Pakistani Legend, Thanks bob for whatever you have served to the country & the team. You were a legend. Respect, RIP.

Maz

County Cricketer
reliable sources in jamaica say woolmer was strangled

shery_rsa

Club Captain
pakistan announce Sitara-e-Imtiaz for bob woolmer

The President said the Government has decided to honour Bob Woolmer with the civil award of ?Sitara-i-Imtiaz? (posthumous) in recognition of Woolmer?s valuable contribution in the field of sports.

rickyp

International Coach
just heard on the radio that all players are being finger printed, dna tested and having interviews..... its getting more and more suspicious by the day.....

Adarsh

Panel of Selectors
rickyp said:
just heard on the radio that all players are being finger printed, dna tested and having interviews..... its getting more and more suspicious by the day.....
That is quite normal, I would assume for the guys to be finger printed as they're going to be leaving the country. I highly doubt, if there was anyone involved, that the pakistani squad have anything to do with it.

Bilal91

International Coach
well the reports are gonna come out tomorrow and we will know, to some extent, what might have happened to him...but it looks really suspicious after some sources say that strangulation marks have been found on his neck and that is possibly the reason they are finger printing members of pakistan cricket team...

Sureshot

Executive member
It'd be entirely normal for them to be finger printed, he probably spent more time with those players than he did his wife, such is the demand of a international coach.

tajge

School Cricketer
It Has Been Confirmed.......

It Has Been Confirmed via press conference happening now in Jamaica, which im hearing on radio, that Bob Woolmer's Cause of Death was confirmed to be of Strangulation.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
So the news of yesterday was correct, that he was murdered. :rolleyes:

Hariz

International Cricketer
This whole thing is getting worse day by day. Dont know if the Police will be able to catch the culprit as they took so much time just identifying the strangulation marks on the neck.

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
This is terrible news and will only make the suffering of his family worse. My thoughts and prayers are with his family. I really hope that the killer is caught and punished severely.

ZoraxDoom said:
Yea, now they should win that annual match against Hell's XI.
Sorry, just trying to lighten the mood...
Thanks for the new sig idea.

Users who are viewing this thread