bowling and manual fielding

johnsma2

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi all,

Im finding that bowling with auto fielding is very tedious in tets, and they dont get singles and if u set the field right u can have batsmen 1 or 2 runs off 60 or 70 balls. in my test vaughan had 3 runs off of 100 balls. this is all on hard.

Ive done a few things to try and make bowling more entertaining. i turned off the bowling marker so u cant see where u r bowling, u get the hang of it but its harder and they score a bit quicker.

i also turned manual fielding on, and this made it easier for them to take singles and get through my field for 4. instead of 3/100 from 90 overs. they were 1/60 off of 15 overs.

Only thing is,. in camera settings it has fielding camera as an option but u cant change it from dynamic, and dynamic makes u quite dizzy. Anyway i like the game, and its challenging, i just thought if anyone is finding bowling a bit bland try a few of these things and see how u go :)

johnsma2

School Cricketer
when in a game pause and go to setting/options or something like that and u can turn it off fromn there, i believe only once u are in a game

FishBowlMan

Club Cricketer
johnsma2 said:
when in a game pause and go to setting/options or something like that and u can turn it off fromn there, i believe only once u are in a game
Yep - that's got it. Hadn't realised it was an in-game option. I'd assumed someone had modified the .exe like sam did for cricket 2004.

I will try this - and also The_gas and Jonah's suggestions for increasing the size of the bowling marker and see which I prefer.

Thanks johns, I was getting fed up with bowling exactly where I wanted for every ball. Right - now back to my test match :D

Users who are viewing this thread