Bowling

jdeus

FTP World League Div 2 Champion S13
Online Cricket Games Owned
When creating a career player who is a fast bowler, how long does it take for them to actually become fast?

Im bowling faster slower balls!!! :(

Ok so I have got to the top ranking I can as an All-rounder fast bowler. I can muster about 75mph as a top speed.

If I had just been a bowler how fast could I have got to?

Does anyone know?? Or do you all cheat and just edit??!

i tried but gave up because it took so long. as far as i know you cant edit career players, you have to change existing ones.

BTW has any1 had any of the 'special attributes' metioned in the manual when you get completely full at something?

Ah ok.

Well yeh Im sad enough to sit there and get full stats!!

75mph is quite good actually! Its just fast enough to blow stumps out of the ground so its pretty cool!

I just played double wickets for the bowling points.
Scored 1130 in a test match with my career player along with some other centuries to get my batting.
And played as wicket keeper for 3 test matches and got 20 run outs in each one! (Not rigged! lol)

I currently got a batting average of over 600!!! And a bowling average of below 0.50 with a strike rate of 1.5! :D

Saltires said:
i tried but gave up because it took so long. as far as i know you cant edit career players, you have to change existing ones.

BTW has any1 had any of the 'special attributes' metioned in the manual when you get completely full at something?

I did get my career player full on batting through too much double wicket...but didn't notice an awful lot of difference.

No your right batting doesnt change!

But bowling definately does.

Although not enough!! :(

How Do I Get Run Outs In Blic 2005 For Computer?!?!?!?!

Do you mean to build up your career player??

You need to play as both teams! Bowl the ball and make the batsmen leave it then as soon as the keeper gets the ball set off for a run. The keeper will then hit the stumps! Oh yeh and make sure your career player is wicket keeper.

Users who are viewing this thread