usy

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
here we can talk about boxing :cool: .

Here are my favorite boxers, remember to tell me yours

All-time: Muhammad Ali
Now: Amir Khan

Last edited:
Simply Amazing performance from Joe, he totally outclassed Lacy.

I agree stevie, I'm not usually a big fan of boxing. The only reason I watched it was because there wasnt much else on this morning.

Apologies for the thread dig, but I always prefer to use an existing thread rather than start another if possible and felt I had to congratulate Joe Calzaghe on unifying the WBO, WBC & WBA super-middleweight world titles by beating the previously undeafeted Mikkel Kessler. :clap

Joe must rank pretty close to the best British fighter ever now.

I stayed up to watch that and he was always the better fighter, the only way Kessler culd have won was if he cought him with a big shot, Calzaghe was just too good. He was never going to lose at the millennium with all those Welsh there :p Apparently he wants to fight Hopkins now, that might be good for money but can you honestly see Calzaghe losing to a 42 year old?

I stayed up but could only listen to it on the radio...
Really looking forward to December 8th now:
Hatton/Mayweather and Khan/Earl.

For what it's worth I think Earl will easily outclass Khan. Just because his fights are on terrestrial everyone seems to think that Khan is the top lightweight in the country/world but actually Earl will probably beat him and Katzidis would totally destroy him...

You could always watch it on the internet :p

Is Khan V Earl on ITV then and completely seperate from Hatton-mayweather? Just ITV putting the fight on when everyone will be jumping on the boxing bandwagon?

Generally I don't watch boxing, but watching Ricky Hatton is just something special. That little ginge is a legend.

I'd rather see an all British affair with Clinton Woods, both are the same age too and I'd like to see Woods in a big fight. It looks like Calzaghes got his heart set on the big name and big money fight with Hopkins though.

Users who are viewing this thread