Bradman academy not available

drumnz

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
When I try and download the community team stats on X360 I get a message saying 'Don Bradman Academy is not currently available'. It has been like this for a few days now (since I bought the game). Maybe I have some settings wrong. Any suggestions?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
When I try and download the community team stats on X360 I get a message saying 'Don Bradman Academy is not currently available'. It has been like this for a few days now (since I bought the game). Maybe I have some settings wrong. Any suggestions?

sorry if this is a patronising question, but - is your console definitely connected to the internet? can you get online in any other game?

drumnz

School Cricketer
Yes I am connected to the internet. I don't have an Xbox live Gold subscription though.

Howlingwolf

School Cricketer
Yes I am connected to the internet. I don't have an Xbox live Gold subscription though.

Not having Gold wouldn't make any difference that would only stop you playing online games wouldn't affect downloading from the academy

nitish990

School Cricketer
did someone find a solution to this?

Tllc1976

School Cricketer
hi
Just bought Don Bradman Cricket Academy 2014 for the xb0x 360.

I'm connected to the Internet, but I can't get any of the shared features.

The replace all teams is greyed out, and when I select online community I get a message "the don bradman cricket academy service is notavailable"

I've had this message for 3days now.

Any ideas how to get this working?

Thanks

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
hi
Just bought Don Bradman Cricket Academy 2014 for the xb0x 360.

I'm connected to the Internet, but I can't get any of the shared features.

The replace all teams is greyed out, and when I select online community I get a message "the don bradman cricket academy service is notavailable"

I've had this message for 3days now.

Any ideas how to get this working?

Thanks
Yes PS3 academy was out few days ago and is back and now 360 academy is down....It will be beck when the problem is rectified...

Helpman

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I cant access the online community either on my Xbox360. I tweeted BigAnt last night and they said its an Xbox 360 issue, something has been changed. They are sorting it out now...

Watson33

Club Cricketer
I cant access the online community either on my Xbox360. I tweeted BigAnt last night and they said its an Xbox 360 issue, something has been changed. They are sorting it out now...

Cheers for that mate, did they give you any idea of a date it would be fixed? I've recently had to re-install DB14 after accidently deleting it and I can't access the DB Academy to replace the teams either...

convertorboy

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Kinda on the same page, my ranking hasn't gone up in a few days despite my career player doing really well. Does the ranking only go up with online games, vx CPU games or career too?

Users who are viewing this thread