Breaking NEWS! : Kshitiz Stripped of VV Ownership

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Today a press release has emerged from the PCPL board saying that Kshitiz, the VV owner, has been stripped of his right to own the club. This will take effect immediately and is unlikely to change for any foreseeable time.

Kshitiz has been accused of "money fixing," and going against the spirit of the PCPL.

This now means that the Vatican Victors are a two man ownership. There are people interested it is heard in joining into the ownership, but it is up to Abhas and WC if they are to take on another partner.

The board said,

"In this competition we want a fair fight for the claim to be victors. Unfortunately one man hasn't played by this rule, and it has ultimately lead to his sacking. The PCPL board hold the right to do so, without prior warning, and we do not need to refund Kshitiz any money to do so."

"We wish all the clubs the best of luck, and if clubs decide to take an "easier," road and cheat, they will be found out and the PCPL will discipline correctly."

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
I knew this was going to happen. His new Ferrari was bothering me.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
The PCPL board have decided to remain silent on exact detail, only to add;

"Gross misconduct occurred in which not just the PCPL board are involved. The wrong doings go further than us, just to say that people involved include bank officials!"

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
What does this mean? I can buy VV if I want now?

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Nope, its up to Abhas and WC who are still owners in VV.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
WC will soon step down also. I need to look for new team now :(

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
When will bank officials get sacked?

Harrypotter_fan

Panel of Selectors
The PCPL board have decided to remain silent on exact detail, only to add;

"Gross misconduct occurred in which not just the PCPL board are involved. The wrong doings go further than us, just to say that people involved include bank officials!"

Now, that tells a lot, doesn't it? Sad to see this happens. I hope this doesn't hamper VV in any way.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Now, that tells a lot, doesn't it? Sad to see this happens. I hope this doesn't hamper VV in any way.

No, it will not but financially it has already done :( now we are trying for money so that it can make up few things :)

shan111

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Sad to see the team I want to play in is going through this rough time. I hope Abhas and WC now manage it well.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
KI was last seen having dinner with Azhar and Salim Malik. Then later they were joined by Dawood.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
In the interests of fairness I've been asked to name the bookie with whom Kshitiz was in collusion. The bookie in question has also been banned from ownership of a PCPL team.
Mr highlander999 was unavailable for comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread