BRIAN CHARLES LARA

R

ralta

How many of u witnessed that piece of history? I was there when it happened!! It was marvelous and to think he did it twice? If that's not magic, I don't know what magic is. To think that I could add up 3 previous West Indies innings total in the series and not reach 400, and then one person scores 400 not out. I will cherish this bit of history. Brian Lara, is simply awesome. I wish i could get a chance to see brian, tendulkar and sir bradman, against the same bowling attack in the same match. Who do you think would be more masterful?

Paddydeman

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I wish i could get a chance to see brian, tendulkar and sir bradman, against the same bowling attack in the same match. Who do you think would be more masterful?

Well i think its not good to compare anyone. Definitely Bradman played in a completely different era and as far as Tendulkar is concerned i think these two are differnet players with different stlye but personally i think Lara can play more longer innings than Tendulkar.

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Lara is not the best.He is not consistant.He played poorly in 3 tests and scored a waste 400(because the match was drawn) in the last.
Hayden or Sachin or Dravid is better.

N

nik

Originally posted by squiz@Apr 18 2004, 02:44 AM
I think Ponting or Dravid is the current best Test Batsman
Dravid is the BEST!! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread