Brian Lara 2007 Online Site - You decide the actual name!

Which name?

• Lara7online

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Bliconline

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Bclara2007

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lara Online

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Lara Online Play

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Bliclive

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Cricket Online

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
As some of you know, I had and still have the link to a survey in my signature. Based on the results of the survey (which currently, 26 people have taken), 23 out of 26 people want a forum to arrange games on Brian Lara International Cricket 2007.

I will obviously not reveal all the results, but the point is I know have an idea of what people want from such a forum and other key details.

Five people said they would be willing to help create this site; please post in this thread as the forum attempts to become a reality. I need to note that what I have in mind is very ambitious and so needs expert web designers. Amateur ones are welcome too but may only have a minor role.

All your suggestions are welcome.

Support:
-Kshitiz
-Outlander
-Afreedee
-Dalek
-Drewska
-RIPPA MATE

Nominations:
-lara7online
-bliconline
-bclara2007
-Lara Online
-Lara Online Play
-bliclive
-cricket online

Last edited:
I still need some more support and then I will with the help of those who have support, and the survey, decide what exactly to have on the website.

i can help, i can make surveys, forums, a website etc.. and much more.

i can create banners etc...

I could help a bit (but i've got exams coming up and am also very busy with my own site...)

I'm pretty good at HTML if you need any help

I can creat the site,forum anything you may need

Could you just stick around and keep checking this thread for new replies. I will add you to my list of support and thanks for the enthusiasm.

Can you web program?

Are you looking for like a website or a portal that is linked to the forum (using php and the like).

Last edited:
Drewska said:
Are you looking for like a website or a portal that is linked to the forum (using php and the like).

Add me on msn: takeitout@foryoursafety if you want

I am pretty sure I have things like the domain name covered. It will be hosted at Cricket Opinion as things stand.

Ok, sorry to double post. I have web space now.

So...I have web space, I have done a survey for the content of the site, so what I need now is a name...

Can we have nominations and I will put up a poll to vote by the time I wake up on Sunday morning.

Manee, if you want any GFX work, such as banners etc. i'd be only too happy to help :) PM if you want anything doing.

Oh and i nominate the name of the site should be LaraOnline(.com) :D

Users who are viewing this thread