Brian Lara Cricket 2007 Bugs

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I thought i'd start this off.

First Bug

When playing a 50 overs one day international match the cpu ai do not put more fielders on the boundry, even if you are going at 10 runs per over, making scoring very easy. This on test level. :noway

robpick07

School Cricketer
Didn't the other guy reviewing it say that when he played, the computer did put people on the boundary?

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
robpick07 said:
Didn't the other guy reviewing it say that when he played, the computer did put people on the boundary?

He was playing twenty twenty though, not a 50 over odi.

StormySteve

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Off Spinners open the bowling :-(

Steve S.

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
SteveS3667 said:
Off Spinners open the bowling :-(

Steve S.

Yep, i faced shane bond and daniel vettori in the first 14 overs. Now on over 29 and New Zealand only have one man on the boundry. :noway

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
When a forward defence is played, the opposition always throw the ball at the stumps at the non strikers end, even if no run has even been attempted, strange.

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Just to expand on this bug, i just loaded a saved game in the 29th over. The game suddenly says fielding restrictions have been lifted, just like it did at the end of the 15th over. Still only one fielder on the boundry though.

Welshrich

School Cricketer
If you 'dance' down the wicket and miss the ball the batsman doesnt automatically go back to his crease, you have to press the button as if cancelling a run.

Mermaidman

Club Captain
Welshrich said:
If you 'dance' down the wicket and miss the ball the batsman doesnt automatically go back to his crease, you have to press the button as if cancelling a run.

i think that is not a bug i think that is intentional

themuel1

International Coach
Welshrich said:
They could have told me ! I got run out.

LOL - If you think about it, batsmen have to make a concious decision to go back as a lot of the time they are so far out that they don't bother trying to get back in. I think its a purpose built in item.

shery_rsa

Club Captain
The_gas said:
I thought i'd start this off.

First Bug

When playing a 50 overs one day international match the cpu ai do not put more fielders on the boundry, even if you are going at 10 runs per over, making scoring very easy. This on test level. :noway
if its happen to all teams so its very shameful for codies.

Chimp132

International Cricketer
the worst bug ive had is facing new zeland and canada because they both open with spinners. Another one is that the wicket keeper takes the bails off alot when the batsman is clearly in his crease like blic05. And the bowler throwing the ball at the stumps when you hit it back to him. And one that is very annoying - say your taking a single but then notice you have to cancel it, the batsman stops a step away from his crease and turns round to put the bat down, ive had about 3 runouts from that

graham1

School Cricketer
worst bug is the ai of the game its just to easy :crying :crying

Users who are viewing this thread