Brian Lara Interview

Guys I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I watched Lara's interview at 11 pm GMT on BBC, he was playing it for xbox, but man its a bigggggg disappointment. Nothing has changed really, the bowlers are very slow. The only change was that the camera doesn't change when a boundary is hit, it goes right through...

rocklara said:
Guys I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I watched Lara's interview at 11 pm GMT on BBC, he was playing it for xbox, but man its a bigggggg disappointment. Nothing has changed really, the bowlers are very slow. The only change was that the camera doesn't change when a boundary is hit, it goes right through...

I cant see how anyone can judge a game on a video

He is probably playing the review copy made in December.

Plus the bowling is always slow on the easier levels and Im assuming it was an esier level because the hardes on 05 was pretty quick when it wanted to be!

cant judge from a few seconds of a video.......even though I aint seen it, its like FIFA looks amazing on 360 but play it and it sucks, doubt that will be the case with Codies!

bulletproof nun said:
I cant see how anyone can judge a game on a video

I am serious, mate, unless this was not the final release of it which Im hoping isn't

no its not the final release, codies havn't even put the squads in for the champions chrophy because they havn't been annouced yet

Heck i hope the game is not a dissapointment. However i will enjoy it for a short while if the major let downs of 2005 have been improved/fixed. Have seen one video, not this one. I thought it looked ok, however the shot placement appeared the same, however i was unable to tell for sure. Also, ball pyshics still looked off.

For example, no stats, for player or team or throughout the tournemant.
Poor graphics and sound effects.
Terrible ai, including very easy on test. No attempt at singles or to chase a total.
Very easy to pin the cpu down.
Disgracefull shot placement, no variation what so ever.
Unrealistic ball conditions.
Variable weather changes, not just abit of wind for 2 overs.

Users who are viewing this thread