Brian Lara Roster Updates...

Wildwil

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
OFFTOPIC:Barmyarmy an you help me with the SA domestic?I PM'ed you yesterday?

Hariz

International Cricketer
I have edited the Pakistan and Westindies sides !!! Will do more when I get time and then hopefully also release it. I am not exactly sure about the 2006 squads.

Hariz

International Cricketer
sid_19840 said:
I think that the roster project used for c2005 can also be useful here as BF has posted all the latest squads for the test playing sides in this thread.I am however unaware how many player does a side contain in blic.

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15578

Thx Sid !!! It will definitely help . But there are 16-member squads in BLIC. None the less only important players can be added .

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Wildwil said:
OFFTOPIC:Barmyarmy an you help me with the SA domestic?I PM'ed you yesterday?

Sorry, I've not had a chance to reply. I can't really do much atm as I've got far too much work on.

Wildwil

International Cricketer
barmyarmy said:
Sorry, I've not had a chance to reply. I can't really do much atm as I've got far too much work on.
Oh ok thanks anyway

woosaah

Club Cricketer
anyone want to help me do the New Zealand domestic competition? all i really need is kits (does it matter what the faces look like)

Hariz

International Cricketer
woosaah said:
anyone want to help me do the New Zealand domestic competition? all i really need is kits (does it matter what the faces look like)

Woosah I can do it for you. Just need to complete the Eng County Patch and then I can make the kits. The faces can also be made using the generic faces in the game. They dont have to be perfect but closest possible resemblance is sufficient ;)

Users who are viewing this thread