Brilliant Online Mode - Thank you Codemasters! And how to make this game more fun!

Zamakhtar

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
My friend and I have been playing BLC07 online non-stop because it is probably the funnest thing ever online.

The fast scoring rate is perfect because a 20 over game scales out exactly as a 50 over game would, with scores ranging between 200-300 mostly.

I recommend using a Dukes ball because it seems to lower the scoring even more. Also, changing the stadium changes so many factors just as in real cricket which makes the variety of stadiums so fun. My friend, who loves spin, can destroy me in Kolkata but I destroy him on a seaming pitch like Columbo.

We are going to try a test match, but limit it to 180 overs because that fits the scale. The ratio is 2.5 real cricket overs equals 1 BLC cricket over in terms of scoring rate, from our examination.

We also both turn off the bowling pitch pointer, though the targeting indicator remains, and this makes things a lot of fun.

The bowling is also really fun once you learn how to swing with the breeze and put the ball in the right places. Spin bowling is immensely fun because you can beat the bat a lot.

Then there is the greatest complaint in the game, fielding. Once you learn how to time the bar fielding is also a lot of fun and, just like in real cricket, it can be the difference between you and your opponent. Slip and wicket keeper catches can also be caught most of the time once you gain that reflex.

Those of you complaining, I hope this post can help you make the game more fun, with the real feel of cricket as well as the joy of videogaming.

Last edited:
Yeah - I agree with my friend EarlCG there -online mode is great fun -especially 20 over games!!

Oh... and get on the BLIC ladder!!

Users who are viewing this thread