• Broadcast

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Bit of both

Votes: 10 37.0%

• Total voters

Snake199

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
At the moment I'm loving 3rd person, much easier to build an innings up nudge the singles round as well, and you get a much more better visual of the pitch.

zayno

Club Captain
3rd person for me, it's more realistic. Especially when you play and miss, which I seem to do quite a bit!

HI. Do you experience slight pauses in broadcast bowling on the xbox 360 version. as you release the ball there is a dip in frame rate or something like a jerky movement. but in 3rd person bowling there is no jerkiness.

D

Dutch

I am playing 3rd person no hud batting and broadcast no hud bowling. the bowling one takes a while to get used to but does add something I find. You have to be much more intuitive about what you are doing and remember what you did right or wrong in the previous delivery. Plus the fact that you end up bowling bad balls that AI don't always deal with so well!

cooks1st100

Panel of Selectors
HI. Do you experience slight pauses in broadcast bowling on the xbox 360 version. as you release the ball there is a dip in frame rate or something like a jerky movement. but in 3rd person bowling there is no jerkiness.

Hey man, I havn't played at all in broadcast so can't tell you I'm afraid. I will have a look tomorrow and get back to you

Gone4aDuck

International Coach

Thats about the 20th time ive seen that comment from you now on alot of threads. You must have a dodgy copy of the game. Dont think ive ever seen anyone else talk about that problem. And ive not had it happen to me.

Kaos110

Club Cricketer
i play batting and bowling both with 3rd person cam....batting with hud off, difficulty hard.....best way for me

Users who are viewing this thread