C2004 more screenshots

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
cricketfan i know the screenshots are old.i posted them because they were not posted here before.

cricketfan1

School Cricketer
does anyone know the answer to my question then? about the counties? weather there will be all 18 with all licences and kits - i hope so.

boooo

School Cricketer
Originally posted by cricketfan1
does anyone know the answer to my question then? about the counties? weather there will be all 18 with all licences and kits - i hope so.

i read in an interveiw there are the 14 world cup teams

hopefully there is holland,namibia and canada because there would be more teams to play

cricketfan1

School Cricketer
yeah well put mate, to be honest im not bothered weather Namibia, Holland, Canada etc....... are involved, as long as all the counties, and state teams with all test playing nations and a few minnow nations are implemented im happy.

whoever answered my question miss- interoperated it, i asked weather all 18 COUNTIES not COUNTRIES, including licences etc.....

Its been a quiet few days on the cricket 2004 front, after a flood of previews and screenies i expected all to be revealed and a website launched within the week, obviously not, EA once again manage to conceal everything once more - i think its been dragged out long enough now its only a few weeks off release and i think there should be some sort of official word and screenshots on the easports site excluding that minimul info that there is present.

sangam

International Cricketer
few screens look like they are from c2k2
the top 2nd one for sure

jonah

International Coach
I must say I like the look of some of those screens. The England ODI player getting bowled bottom right looks like photo-quality.

T20

Panel of Selectors
Originally posted by jonah
I must say I like the look of some of those screens. The England ODI player getting bowled bottom right looks like photo-quality.

or may be even better! you know how good the ea guys are with touching up screens, videos etc. :p :D :confused:

International Coach
do tou think there is a 20-20 competition in c2k4

Bluehaze

Club Captain
its a competition in the county game where both team has only 20 overs to score there runs.

aint sure about the exact rules but briefly:
you get 30 secs between the batsmen just gone and the new batsmen to come in

you get 2h 30m to bat out your innings

i think the first 5 overs or maybe 2 are field restrictions

almost like ODI but a lot shorter and has been a massive success in the UK

ez peeps

gavin

Users who are viewing this thread