Cannot sweep the ball... AT ALL

HBK619

Big Ant Studios
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
As @MattW said, the triggers have no influence on the Unorthodox or Advanced shots. Any thought that it is the only way to hit, is purely a placebo effect.

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
As @MattW said, the triggers have no influence on the Unorthodox or Advanced shots. Any thought that it is the only way to hit, is purely a placebo effect.

One thing I've learned is that people get really attached to button presses in games that do nothing. If I end up playing a pokemon game, I always hold B will catching something even though it does nothing and never has; because when I was a kid I was told by my sister it made things easier and it became a harmless habit that I can't get rid of.

D

Dutch

One thing I've learned is that people get really attached to button presses in games that do nothing. If I end up playing a pokemon game, I always hold B will catching something even though it does nothing and never has; because when I was a kid I was told by my sister it made things easier and it became a harmless habit that I can't get rid of.

Many a member of AA started on the old Pokemon B Button; you be careful young man, you be darn well ruddy careful![DOUBLEPOST=1414693717][/DOUBLEPOST]

Darn, I always though LB + RT + X was for placebo effect......for left-handers obviously the other way round......

convertorboy

Club Cricketer
Timing for the sweep shot is important, you need to press the buttons a fraction of a second earlier than you'd do for other shots. Practice in the nets to see, just think that your batsman needs more time to get into position before actually using the bat.

Users who are viewing this thread