cannot unlock bats

geoffers23

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi guys,

first impressions are good and bad, takes me back to my brian lara days on the pc. seems easier hit a 6 than a four though, bit dissapointed theyv only got right for england & australia and thers no county teams.

most annoying thing is ive won tournaments specified to unlock bats in the kitbag section and they won't unlock!! anybody play the game and have this problem!?

Donko1982

Banned
hi guys,

first impressions are good and bad, takes me back to my brian lara days on the pc. seems easier hit a 6 than a four though, bit dissapointed theyv only got right for england & australia and thers no county teams.

most annoying thing is ive won tournaments specified to unlock bats in the kitbag section and they won't unlock!! anybody play the game and have this problem!?

if you skip a over you wont get the kits/ bats

Juzzyp

School Cricketer
Same problem

I went through an entire champions tournament in Africa ,bowled every single over, batted every single over, won it with Australia and none of the kit items for this achievement were unlocked. very annoying.

-D-S-B-

International Coach
The same thing happened to me. Can't remember the exact details but I done exactly what was required to unlock some kit and it never unlocked.

Users who are viewing this thread