Problem: Cant play game even though i am online

simran3

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi guys

I love the game but for whatever reason, i cant play the game anymore, it says i have to be online but i am ONLINE, ive tried everything but there seems to be a bug in the game.

I would request Ross to kindly look into it as it is really bugging me (pun intended).

wenger11

School Cricketer
Hey
I just tried turning my firewall back on since it was close before and it worked

anuragsinha5

School Cricketer
Hi guys

I love the game but for whatever reason, i cant play the game anymore, it says i have to be online but i am ONLINE, ive tried everything but there seems to be a bug in the game.

I would request Ross to kindly look into it as it is really bugging me (pun intended).

I am also facing the same problem. I restarted and logged in again on steam but nothing worked.
It says you need to be online to play this game but I am online and my internet is working fine as well. Please help.

midgetwars

Club Captain
Happened to me for a while, I just restarted. Though it does bring a bigger problem. Why is there always online DRM on this game?

grkrama

National Board President
its actually a steam problem i think .. had it happen to me a couple of days back.. try going to steam page at the time dbc asks you to be online that will also not load, restarting and reconnecting internet worked. haven't had that repeat again

anuragsinha5

School Cricketer
its actually a steam problem i think .. had it happen to me a couple of days back.. try going to steam page at the time dbc asks you to be online that will also not load, restarting and reconnecting internet worked. haven't had that repeat again

Tried the steps but still it is giving the same problem. Don't know why its happening today. Yesterday it was fine.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Neither of those things seem to be the issue - I have my firewall on and can browse the steam page in the ingame browser while getting the error. It's not working for me even with a reset of my PC.

Is there anyone who can launch the game right now and have it run?

EDIT: Rebuilding the game cache either fixed it or it otherwise is now working for me again.

Last edited:

simran3

Club Captain
It was working in the afternoon, now its the same. This whole thing is a bit ridiculous. I mean whats the point of paying good money if i am going to face these crappy issues, might as well not spend the money..:mad

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Look I don't want to be the one pointing fingers but none of these guys have been verified (If that's still a thing) so shouldnt we be checking that first?

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Look I don't want to be the one pointing fingers but none of these guys have been verified (If that's still a thing) so shouldnt we be checking that first?
The fact that Matt also had the issue suggests it's nothing to do with pirated copies of the game.

Users who are viewing this thread