Career mode: An analysts view

well it's a lovely result i must admit but sod that :)

i really admire you could concentrate on the play to make 172* having to do that![DOUBLEPOST=1483447290][/DOUBLEPOST]

pretty sure if you leave with the "back" footwork, you duck, and if you leave with the "leg side" footwork you sway outside the line of the bouncer.

both animations are beautiful, and avoid the danger of edging.

If anything it made me concentrate even more, I often end up checking my phone etc between balls when I've been batting a while!

It definitely isn't a method for everyone, hopefully these kind of stats can be provided further down the line. All I've done is coded data they will already have in there somewhere.

It only seems to duck along a straight line; if i try and leave one on an off line with the back foot then it does occasionally catch the bat. If its not overly short I need to try playing a few more shots!

well it's a lovely result i must admit but sod that :)

i really admire you could concentrate on the play to make 172* having to do that![DOUBLEPOST=1483447290][/DOUBLEPOST]

pretty sure if you leave with the "back" footwork, you duck, and if you leave with the "leg side" footwork you sway outside the line of the bouncer.

both animations are beautiful, and avoid the danger of edging.

doesnt matter, ive edged two leave alones, went straight up, caught, given not out?@ -- had posted a video for bug report

Users who are viewing this thread