Channel 5 Highlights

evertonfan said:
I think the Channel 5 highlights are great; they are short and straight to the point, perfect for watching post-work, even if Mark Nicholas (sp?) is a little irritating

Ha. At Lord's yesterday he was coming out of the Nursery ground and someone with him loudly declared "No autographs", even though there wasn't a queue. I think he really wants to be famous.

I think the highlights are quite good, but does anyone else agree that the graphics are very like C4:that oldfashined score board makes an appearence for example.

Anyway, this is all I have until I pursuade my parents to get Sky :( :p

I missed the last two days highlights though: my brother wanted to watch Dr Who on Sat and my dad who was out on Sat wanted to watch it on BBC3 on Sun because he forgot to video it :p!!

The highlights are put together by the same company as when it was on ch4, so thats why its so similar.

The highlights are very good in my opininion. Mark, Simon and Geoffrey have done a good job in just 45 minutes. The only dissapointing thing was the actual match. Geoffrey had a lot of things to be critical about.

Fortunately, I have Sky.

I also think that the highlights package is good from Five, however i still cant help thinking that Sky have helped put interest in cricket back a couple of years with many kids i should imagine not being able to watch live coverage of cricket anymore, look at the atmosphere tha twas generated last year as everyone who owned a TV was able to watch the Ashes.

oh god, shannon overseas. He was the runner up in our very first australian idol competition. He makes bad songs, they are all inspirational, despite this i still love them

tommo90657 said:
do u think any of u blokes could get us some of those highlights it would be awsome
Please be aware that any links to the highlights on this forum will be deleted unless we can be 100% sure that the website hosting them has permission from the copyright holder to do so.

tommo90657 said:
do u think any of u blokes could get us some of those highlights it would be awsome
PlanetCricket does not support dispersal of copyrighted footage, so please do not continue to talk about this.
EDIT: Andrew beat me to it. ;)

tommo90657 said:
i thought so sorry mate

No need to apoligise, you weren't suggesting that we get the links for you from somewhere that didn't have permission to show them. Andrew and Duff were just warning people of it, incase someone did post anything of that nature.

Muel :cheers

Would I be right in asssuming that it's only home tests and nothing else that 5 covers?

It's only home England series that Five will cover. Will they cover highlights of the Cricket World Cup or is it too early to tell?

Users who are viewing this thread